Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm Horrible.

Obviously I haven't blogged for a really long time. And I apologize. But, you see, the thing is... I have a really boring life. And along with being boring, it's busy. So I have very little time to Blog and whatnot. And right now I'm freaking out because I have a 50% in government... Which I need to pass to graduate. And I also have my senior recital coming up, which I need to do well on to graduate. But instead of preparing that, I'm stuck in Oregon on Spring Break. Yeah, it's fun... But I could definitely be doing more productive things. So it makes me mad. And Jive solo auditions for my last show (which I would really like a solo in) are right after Spring Break, so I should be preparing for that as well. And pretty much right now I'm just freaking out in my head. Plus, I can't find my 160 gig iPod that has all of my music on it. And if I can't find it today, it is most likely lost forever. Which sucks really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...